Salesforce Business Analyst & Enablement - Westlake
We are looking for an experienced Salesforce Business Analyst and Enablement expert who can help us
1) Engage our business stakeholders on business requirements
2) Ensure field trainers and end user have the knowledge and tools to succeed.
3) Possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy, big picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality.What You'll Do
• Work with business stakeholders to understand their needs and manage Salesforce enhancement requests through the full salesforce development lifecycle (including requirement, system demos, user acceptance testing, and training the trainer)
• Work with the technical team to ensure Salesforce solutions are designed to meet the business needs
• Serve as the Salesforce expert and liaison to Field Sales and Service trainers (e.g. Train the Trainer)
• Utilize a broad spectrum of tools and mediums to help enable Salesforce user adoption and effectiveness
• Support change management and communication needs for Salesforce releases
• Document actionable business requirements and acceptance criteria
• Support Sales, Service, and Marketing process optimizationWhat You'll Bring
• 5–10 years Salesforce Business Analyst experience
• Experience documenting business requirements
• Ability to manage salesforce enhancement requests from requirements through fulfillment
• Experience with business process optimization
• Experience in Sales and Service enablement
• Comfortable interacting with both executives and end–users
• Ability to work independently
• Strong project management and stakeholder management skillsThe Company reserves the right to adjust, add to or eliminate any aspect of the above description. The Company also retains the right to require all employees to undertake additional or different job responsibilities when necessary to meet business needs.Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full–time basis without the need for employer sponsorship.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
SOLERA HOLDINGS, INC., AND ITS US SUBSIDIARIES (TOGETHER, SOLERA) IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. THE FIRM'S POLICY IS NOT TO DISCRIMINATE AGAINST ANY APPLICANT OR EMPLOYEE BASED ON RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, NATIONAL ORIGIN, GENDER, AGE, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY OR EXPRESSION, MARITAL STATUS, MENTAL OR PHYSICAL DISABILITY, AND GENETIC INFORMATION, OR ANY OTHER BASIS PROTECTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. THE FIRM ALSO PROHIBITS HARASSMENT OF APPLICANTS OR EMPLOYEES BASED ON ANY OF THESE PROTECTED CATEGORIES.