Head of Finance
As Head of Finance you be expected to drive profitability through sound financial guidance and active contribution to the decision making processes, with the objective of helping to driving business performance through management and creation of KPIs.
An innovative and high growth business based in the heart of Banbury and with operations in London / Plymouth.
As Head of Finance your main responsibilities will be to;
- Ensure timely and accurate provision of monthly financial and management information & analysis to leadership in support of decision making processes for the three operational business units.
- Monthly long term cash forecasting
- Perform monthly on and off balance sheet reconciliations
- Manage and develop the Salesforce CRM reports
- Co-ordinate and contribute to the long term business planning, annual budgets and rolling forecast process
- Assist in the development of business cases and preparation of Capital Expenditure Requests
- Supplier contract review & acceptance
- Salary Data input file & Payment
- Data Protection Officer
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA)
- Excellent written and verbal communication, organisational, task dependency and planning skills
- Demonstrate a sound knowledge Microsoft packages with Advanced Excel skills to include Pivot tables and data manipulation
- Ability to solve problems confidently and quickly
- Commercial awareness and business acumen
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken) enabling effective rapport with all levels of customers, suppliers, colleagues and staff
- Experience working with integrated job costing accounts packages
£65,000 - £75,000 + Additional Benefits