Accounts Team Leader
4 days left
- Full time
An Accounts Team Leader role for a growing business in Hemel Hempstead. You will have 4 direct reports and be responsible for the smooth running of the Finance team and function.
Paying a salary of £38,000 - £42,000 with great benefits and working hours.
My client are a medium sized Building and Construction company who are looking to grow their Hemel Hempstead site. Their products and services are sold across the UK and they are looking to recruit a whole new Finance function in their Hemel depot so this is a great opportunity for the right person. The company offer great career progression, training and benefits.
- Reporting into a Finance Controller
- Managing 4 direct reports
- Managing the Accounts Payable and Cash Allocation team
- Ensure all transactions are processed
- Ensure Month End reporting is completed
- Prepare VAT reconciliations
- Year end accounts/audit prep
- Process payment runs
- Development of the annual budgets
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Training and recruiting new staff members
- Living local to Hemel Hempstead
- An experienced Accounting professional who has previous experience in Managing and Team Leading
- Strong leader
- Hard working person
- Quick learner who adapts well to new environments and scenarios
Whats on offer?
- A permanent Accounts Team leader role for a growing business
- Competitive salary of £38,000 - £42,000
- A new position that you can make your own