Cash Collections Assistant
6 days left
- Full time
CASH COLLECTIONS ASSISTANT
Up to £22,500 + MONTHLY BONUS!
Robert Half are working with a successful Utilities business in Bristol who are seeking ambitious, motivated, hard-working and Cash Collections Assistant to join their fast paced and everchanging team. This opportunity is perfect for the most enthusiastic individual who is eager to progress their skillset and develop. My client is on the upward curve, therefore is seeking the most talented and self-motivated individuals to add to their success. If you are resilient, adaptable and wants more from your job, this is the company for you as you certainly will not sit still.
The Cash Collections Assistant will report directly into the Credit Manager, working closely alongside other colleagues, with a main focus on servicing their customers. The main responsibility of the role is to manage and coordinate the successful and timely collection of debt in a customer driven manner and to ensure that all debts and payments are received in line with company deadlines and policies.
Duties include but are not exhaustive to:
- To ensure the effective and timely collection of debt by use of telephone and email monthly in line with procedure and monthly set targets
- Develop and manage collaborative relationships across the end to end collections and resolutions process and work with all relevant teams, business areas, and clients in particular, to resolve any overdue debt issues/escalations.
- Effectively manage the disputes and query resolution process and escalated issues including those issues managed by the outsourced service provider
- AAT studying and a foundation of core finance/credit control experience is desirable but not essential
- Excellent phone manner and proven experience with high volume calls
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a flair for building relationships
- Motivated, a self starter, enthusiastic, can handle pressure, adaptable to change
- Good understanding of operational excellence and organisational awareness
- Ability to manage and prioritise potentially competing tasks and activities
- Capable of managing own performance and work autonously
- The commitment, drive and tenacity to achieve high standards of customer excellence
Training and benefits:
- Generous annual leave and wider benefits package
- Monthly bonus and salary increase once proven yourself
- Study support if wanted
- Opportunity and encouragement to progress within credit control and/or within the wider finance function
- The opportunity to work with other likeminded individuals
Please don't delay in applying because the submission deadline is the end of next week as interviews will be held throughout October. Please contact Mia Collett on 0117 9935400 for further information and/or send an email expressing your interest.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Apply for Cash Collections Assistant
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly