Financial Accountant role in a global International Development charity.
Our client is an international development organisation with a global presence based in central London. You will have exposure to offices all over the world, in an industry leading organisation.
As a financial accountant, you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing and categorising expenditure across the business
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts under IFRS102, as well as subsidiary accounts
- Month end group reporting and forecasting quarterly
- Cash flow preparation and forecasting Constant liaising with the wider finance team to create and implement a new cash flow model
- Ad hoc support and project work as and when required
You will be an ACA/ACCA/CIMA newly-qualified accountant, with strong technical finance capabilities that can be evidenced through experience. You will have trained with a top 50 accountancy practice firm and have a strong understanding of the audit process and dealing with complex financial reporting.
- £50,000 to £55,000
- Flexible working
- Benefits package including private healthcare