The role will be to collect money in-line with company credit control procedures, to monitor financial integrity of new and existing customers, and provide additional support to the Accounts Team.
My client is a large company based in the centre of Portsmouth looking for a Credit Controller who is looking for a new role that they can make their own.
The key responsibilities that my client is looking for will include:
- Liaising with our external legal team and debt collection agency when referring accounts that require escalation
- Sole ownership of the credit control function
- Developing excellent relationships with our client's Purchase Ledger functions with a view to making collection of debt as smooth as possible
- To ensure accurate data entry into the Credit control systems
- Support all the other roles within the team during busy periods and colleague absence
The successful Credit Controller will have at least two years experience within Credit Control, and either studying AAT or would like to start studying.
On offer for the successful Credit Controller will be:
- On site parking
- Continuous study support
- Great pension scheme