Robert Half have partnered with a global retail company in Hammersmith to bring you this exciting Finance Analyst opportunity. Working in a dynamic and inclusive environment, in state of the art offices in a fantastic West London location, where you'll be working for a household brand with a diverse office culture.
As a qualified Financial Analyst you will play a key part to the organisation with the delivery of financial data and insight to make key business decisions.
- Enabling the business to make commercial decisions through data
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Sales reporting
- Business partnering
- Building key financial forecasts
- Lead and provide analysis to to assist projects
- Financial modelling
- Ownership of Month End process
- Qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA
- Ambitious, forward thinking, strong communicator, with excellent commercial accumen
- Previous experience within a similar roles within the retail sector
- Advanced Excel
Our client is a global retail brand based with head office based in Hammersmith. An organisation with great prospects and lots of scope to progress and truly a household name that most would have heard of.
Salary & Benefits
- 50-55k DOE
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Private health care insurance
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.