About the company:
Leading intellectual property firm committed to providing a fully integrated service for the protection, commercialisation, enforcement and management of all forms of intellectual property including patents, trade marks and designs.
About the role
An exciting position is available for a motivated and reliable Credit Control Officer to join our busy Finance department. Reporting to the Finance Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for processing collections and managing the debtor's portfolio for our Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane offices.
The key duties for this position include:
- Performing debt collection duties (via phone and email);
- Consistently updating the credit control filing system;
- Chasing overdue accounts;
- Performing debtors account reconciliation;
- Attend to client's special administrative requests.
- Consolidate monthly invoices; and
- Propose Accounts offsets.
Skills and experience
To be considered for this position, candidates will possess the following skills and attributes:
- A minimum of 2 - 3 years' credit control experience (including debtor's ledgers reconciliations) in a corporate environment;
- The ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills with a systematic approach to their tasks to ensure tight deadlines and KPIs are met;
- The ability to communicate in a clear, concise and professional manner;
- Highly developed problem-solving skills;
- Flexibility regarding working hours (early start and late finish);
- Accurate data entry skills; and
- Ability to work as a team