To assist the GM - Finance in the following areas
- Ensure timely review and preparations of all adhoc, monthly, quarterly and yearly financial and management reports as assigned;
- Involvement in all segments of Financial Planning and Analysis namely Revenue, Manufacturing cost and SG&A Cost;
- Support and contribute to annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting process;
- Operate Inventory Management and Controls systems of the businesses;
- Maintenance and analysis of the Financial and Operational KRA/KPI and dashboards;
- Drive business process changes and financial awareness;
- Ensure effective internal controls and undertake operational review to ensure continuous process improvement;
- Ensure strict adherence to all Company’s policies and statutory requirements applicable to the Company;
- And Support all financial initiatives to drive growth and compliance from time to time.
- At least 1 year and above experience in accounting / costing.
- Some travelling is required.
- ACCA holders or degree in finance / accounting.
- Have knowledge in ERP (preferable)