Finance Manager / Senior Financial Consultant
Develops, interprets and implements financial concepts for financial planning and control. Performs technical analysis to determine present and future financial performance. Gathers, analyzes, prepares and summarizes recommendations for financial plans, acquisition activity, trended future requirements and operating forecasts. Performs economic research and studies in the areas of return, depreciations, working capital requirements, investment opportunities, investment performance and impact of governmental requirements.
– Reviews and analyzes submitted budget/forecast data for completeness, changes in trend, and drivers of change.
– Designs effective processes to track financial performance against expectations, including early red flags to identify potential shortfalls.
– Oversees analysis of planned financial objectives and identifies corrective actions. Partners with key leaders to shift (or maintain) direction.
– Acts as a proactive partner to insure business objectives are achieved in a financially efficient manner.
– Reviews and presents the financial information to key KP leaders – identifying key messages, risks, and opportunities. Continuously forecasts the progress and momentum in key operations against planned objectives.
– Handle all phases of projects assigned including client meetings, analysis, presentations.
– Lead the process to streamline, refine and improve the budget/forecast/reporting processes.
– Works cross–functionally to help insure planning processes are consistent, and properly support the development of National Functions organizations individually and as an organization.
– Ensures integrity of measurement and control processes and all financial and reporting statements.
– Minimum twelve (12) years of financial analysis or related experience.
– Bachelor's degree in related field, OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
– High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
– Advanced knowledge (broad expertise or unique knowledge) of policies, practices and systems.
– Develops advanced concepts, techniques, and standards.
– Develops new applications based on professional principles and theories.
– Viewed as functional expert in field within KP.
– Applies advanced principles, theories, and concepts.
– Contributes to the development of innovative principles and ideas.
– Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.