Corporate Financial Analyst II - Winston-Salem
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION, and/or REGISTRATION:
1. Supervise, coordinate and participate in the preparation of routine consolidated financial statements, management's monthly financial statement analysis reports and other various financial reports and analyses sent directly to senior leadership and external agencies
2. Responsible for the monthly closing activities including the posting of journal entries and reconciliation of routine general ledger accounts.
3. Gather, compile, and prepare information for routine financial reports, analyses, and graphs for use by Medical Center management.
4. Participate in business/financial/operational plan development and analysis. Participate in meetings providing input as appropriate.
5. Assist senior staff with projects and presentations of routine financial information.
6. Maintain effective liaison with internal departments, Medical Center/ NCBH/ WFUHS /Subsidiaries, external auditors, etc. for the purpose of identifying, assembling and analyzing financial information.
7. May perform lead role in coordinating routine projects by overseeing the work of others.
8. Understand industry trends, network with colleagues at other institutions, and evaluate the impact of operating initiatives on the financial status of the Medical Center.
9. Participate in the mentoring of accounting staff and others throughout the organization in the use of routine accounting reports and tools to assist in the management of the organization.
10. Research and document position memos on routine technical accounting issues.
11. Perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
Amount of time spent performing the following activities:
Reaching with arms
Finger and hand dexterity
Lifting, carrying, pushing and or pulling:
20 lbs. maximum
50 lbs. maximum
100 lbs. maximum