Senior Financial Analyst
Sr. Finance Analyst (Commercial Business)
About the Company:
We are an industry leading, technology–driven luxury watch business. An Authorized Dealer of over 40 of the best brands, we have a large and growing Certified Pre–Owned watch business that is changing our industry and growing to take on a global scale. We offer a fast–paced, high growth atmosphere for our associates in our cool headquarters. We are a work hard, play hard atmosphere with lots of opportunities for fun as well as professional, personal, and cultural development.
The Sr. Finance Analyst (Commercial Business) reports into Director, Business Planning & Analysis. This role is responsible for providing key finance and business intelligence support for the heads of B2B, Chronofy, E–commerce US, and Marketplaces. The overarching goal will be to help drive top line revenue and inventory efficiencies through provided business insights on day to day activities. Additionally, the position will be responsible for developing standardized KPIs and reporting for each global brand manager as well as ongoing reviews of KPIs.
Commercial Business Analyst Support
- Participate in company's sales and inventory planning process to accurately budget/forecast expected future sales demand, improve forecast accuracy, establish brand mix.
- Provides reporting on actual vs. planned results and helps to explain any deviations to plan to business.
- Accountable for providing analyst support for business on global execution of all inventory related goals and KPIs as it relates to target inventory level, GPROI, turns, aging inventory %'s, etc.
- Foster communication amongst traders and global offices by maintaining the WBX (Watchbox Exchange) and other trader tools.
- Develop a performance report for Brand Managers (similar to Rolex) to monitor all accountable KPIs including but not limited to stock turn, repricing efficiency, aged sell down performance, Gross margin, and Revenue targets.
- Reoccurring reviews with Brand Managers to ensure planned sales, inventory, and KPI targets are being achieved.
- Building systems and processes to help drive brand performance including but not limited to Monitor posted (saleable) inventory, looking to buy sheet, brand/model reporting, etc.
- Partner with Sales heads to drive sales and trader efficiencies, including lead close rates, optimize customer books of business, and other Ad–hoc requests.
- Key business participation on developing analytics and KPIs as it relates to sales, inventory, and customer dashboards.
- SME for company on leveraging Datawarehouse and Analytics platform in Tableau
- Continuously monitors dashboards for trends and insights to provide business with intelligence to influence better decision making.
- Educate on any dashboards and continuously drive business decision making as it relates to sales, inventory, and customer related data.
- Provide business insights through analytics to Marketplaces such as source, brand, etc. to all marketplaces including but not limited to E–bay, Amazon,
Ad–hoc and Other Duties:
- Provides Ad–hoc analysis support for all commercial business team as required.
- Further duties to be defined as job evolves.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong analytical mind with ability to navigate through big data; both at a granular and summary for high level audience.
- Ability to multi–task to perform duties and responsibilities within scheduled time frames with a high degree of accuracy.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel, datawarehouse AWS, Tableau, and automated computer systems (e.g., strong financial modeling, advanced functions, pivot tables, power pivot tables, etc.)
- Solid verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment are essential.
Applying for this Position:
Please follow the link provided to apply for this position. Only candidates who apply through our link (WatchBox Career Page) will be considered.
Watchbox Core Values:
- Extreme Ownership