Private Equity Accountant
Primary responsibilities include:
• Perform daily preparation of portfolio valuation and portfolio analytics.
• Prepare and review quarterly and annual workpapers and financial statement packages
• Prepare cash forecasting and expense management for the fund
• Assist with external audits including preparation of financial statements and footnotes under US GAAP and IFRS
• Daily P&L, cash, and position reconciliations including overseeing commission accruals and payments
• Responsible for preparing the day to day accounting for funds and related investment vehicles
• Review management fees and incentive/carry fee calculations
• Review portfolio valuation and analyze the fund's performance on both daily and monthly basis
• Manage the plans' cash balances to track the need for quarterly capital calls, distributions & receivables and payables.
• The candidate will serve as a liaison between the Accounting team, Portfolio teams, Custodians, Administrators, Auditors, and Third–party vendors.