Founded in 1957, Rotork is the worldwide market–leading solution provider for the actuation, flow control and industrial markets. We have over 3,800 talented employees who work across a global network of local offices and established manufacturing facilities to provide a world–class service to our customers. Our products and services are used extensively in the oil and gas, power, water and industrial markets around the world to improve efficiency, assure safety and protect the environment.
About the Position
Responsible for all Inside Sales activities and customer contact from the date a Request for Quote (RFQ) is received to the successful completion of the order. Successful candidate will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service, developing quotations, order entry, and order expediting.
- Analyze requests for quotation (RFQ), including commercial and technical specifications to develop effective, accurate and professional quotations for a broad customer set
- Timely support of the Rotork Dallas sales team – including both Rotork and channel partner personnel
- RFQ logging, management reporting, status follow–up with customers, Rotork Dallas representatives and distributors
- Provide exceptional customer service to both internal and external customers
- Devise technical solutions – size and select actuators and any additional components
- Prepare final proposals in a timely manner. Clarify any deviations, assumptions, or exceptions to customer specifications
- Order Entry – ensure customers' requirements are completely and accurately entered into the ERP system
- Develop accurate cost and delivery estimates
- Schedule and chair meetings with other Rotork Dallas personnel to review large projects prior to quotation and after receipt of order
- Resolve discrepancies between quotation and customer order
- High level of Customer Service
- Motivated, self–starter and able to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Must be able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Attention to detail, organized and ability to work in a fast face work environment
- Microsoft Word (intermediate level), Excel (intermediate level) and Outlook. Able to quickly learn and utilize business software.
- Basic knowledge of electronic controls, pneumatic and electric actuators, mechanical systems