Title: Business Analyst
Location: Plano, TX
Duration: 12 months contract with high possibility of extension
- Must be bilingual Korean / English.
- They will work headquarters closely.
- Must be strong in excel, MS Office.
- Detail oriented.
- The main function of a business operations specialist is to maintain vendor relationships, acting as a business analyst for non–IT projects or filling organizational roles above an administrative level, but below a management level. Other responsibilities may include maintaining all project management processes, including project goals, deadlines, metrics and budget. The business operations specialist usually reports to a project manager or director.
- Analyze, establish and document business processes, system requirements and data
- Establish and maintain communication services across business units or from the project team to the organization.
- Maintain the storage and retrieval of all project communications data and business metrics.
- Set up project and work breakdown structures.
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage ones time.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods.
- Ability to apply accounting and mathematical principles to work as needed.
- Ability to analyze business trends and project future revenues and expenses.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel; Enterprise Application experience a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in business management, economics, finance, accounting or relevant field required.
- 0–3 years experience required.