Financial Analyst - Senior
SierTek Ltd. is seeking a Financial Analyst (Senior) to support an opportunity at theWright–Patterson AFB in Fairborn, Ohio.
- Assist the BFM Team in developing, updating, and performing financial analysis in support of the development, production, and sustainment activities for the F–35 JPO.
- Support this task IAW the guidelines in the Department of Defense Financial Management Regulation (DoDFMR) DoD 7000.14–R and associated Regulations, the Department of the Navy Financial Management Policy Manual NAVSO P–1000 and Air Force Instruction (AFI) 65 Series, and Defense Finance and Accounting Services (DFAS) Regulations and Guidance.
- Utilize Contract Funds Status Reports (CFSR), the IPT, and F–35 prime contractor input to assess project performance, evaluate trends, and to make projections.
- Conduct detailed discussions to gain further insight into performance and to validate the validity of the project data.
Minimum Position Requirements:
- MS or MA degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Management or related field or relevant experience.
- Ten (10) years relevant specialized in the respective discipline.
- Working knowledge of MS computer applications (Word, Access, PowerPoint and Excel).
- Demonstrated experience in problem resolution and customer satisfaction;
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills, and experience in presenting material to senior Government officials.
- Demonstrated experience responding to short notice requests and suspense dates.
SierTeK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.0