Head of Advice Enablement
- Drive strategic support priorities for Private Banking & Advice
- Focus on improving customer outcomes
- Lead and empower the Advice Solutions tea
About The Role
Role Location: 833 Collins Street, Melbourne
Role Type: Permanent, Full-time
This role is responsible for execution of the strategic support priorities to enable the Private Banking & Advice (PB&A) frontline to drive the Group’s aspiration to be the bank of choice for Home Owners and Business Owners. You will lead and manage the provision of advice across our Private Banking and Advice business, leading and inspiring your teams to deliver an outstanding experience for our customers, bankers and advisors.
To lead the Advice Solutions team to deliver outstanding customer solutions for PB&A customers. You will be accountable for the governance of the Advice process and lead the teams that support our frontline in the provision of credit and advice to help our clients fulfil their financial goals. You will play a critical role in uplifting our advice quality and capability of our advisors through continuous improvement to processes, governance practices and coaching.
Your key accountabilities in this role will include:
- Leading and inspiring a large workforce to continually improve the way we service and support our customers to meet their financial goals
- Evaluate opportunities to implement changes to processes, policies, systems etc. which enable us to deliver an enhanced customer and/or banker/advisor experience and partner with key stakeholders to deliver these
- Act in line with our purpose and strategy to re-engage the community and regulators, be worthy of their trust and ensure our products and services are provided honestly, fairly and are free of any conflicts of interest
To grow and be successful in this role, you’ll ideally bring the following:
- Senior Executive level business and commercial acumen
- Proven leadership experience, leading large, complex and geographically dispersed businesses and teams
- Experience in executing business change including key stakeholder management
- Resilient, fast paced with a strong growth mindset
- Proven analytical skills and data-driven decision making
- Ability to quickly gather information on the progress of work and communicate this to key stakeholders
- Ability to Identify, monitor and manage risks, issues and dependencies, agreeing appropriate risk responses
ANZ is a great place to grow. We know our people look to their leaders to understand what is and isn’t valued.
Developing a growth mindset is at the heart of our culture. It means we actively encourage people to try new things so we can improve. With effort, we can all learn and grow.
We ask our leaders to practice daily leadership behaviours – things like connecting with empathy, empowering people, growing people selflessly, being curious and creating shared clarity. These are the leadership behaviours we need to transform ANZ. We support our leaders with tools, tips and online coaching.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number AUS105873.