Accounts Payable Assistant
Accounts Payable Opportunity for someone looking for progressive opportunity within an interesting organisation.
The role will suit someone with previous finance experience looking for a role which will give them a chance to grow and develop within a stable finance team.
A industry leading organisation based in Shoreham with a stable, friendly finance team. Looking for candidates which want to grow with the business and progress within the team.
Key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Matching, checking and coding authorised invoices and expenses
- Set up and maintain supplier account details
- Filing invoices both electronically and physically
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Produce supplier payment reports
- Producing Aged Creditor and other reports
- Accruals and Prepayments
- Other adhoc duties
A successful candidate will have:
- Previous finance experience
- Willing to learn
- Attention to detail
£18,000 - £20,000 DOE
A range of benefits