Part-time Finance Assistant
Robert Half Financial Services are currently working with an established Financial Services firm based in Central London, helping them source a part-time Finance Assistant for a 12 month assignment.
To be considered for this role - candidates must be part-qualified and have 3+ years experience within an Accounting team.
You must be comfortable working 3 days/28 hours a week, the firm can be very flexible as to when the hour's are worked.
Rate: up to £220 per day (or equivalent hourly rate)
Location: Central London
This international firm focuses on wealth management, investment banking and private banking. They now have more than £200 million AUM and serve corporate, individual and retail clients.
The firm are experiencing impressive growth and about to record revenue figures for the coming year.
In this role you will be covering the current Finance Assistant who will be focusing on developing other area's of the business. This arm of the finance team is made up of 5 people and you shall report to the Head of Finance.
You will be assisting with the preparation of the financial and management accounting and the monthly reporting for the board, working closely with a broad range of departments in the UK.
As part-time Finance Assistant, your main responsibilities will include:
- Using Sage to enter financial information for three companies
- Being responsible for processing all invoices into the accounting system and ongoing reviewing and maintenance of the customer and supplier ledgers
- Preparation of reconciliations for bank accounts and other balance sheet control accounts
- Preparing and posting of month end journals for management accounts (prepayments and accruals)
- Completion of groups quarterly VAT returns
- Assisting in the production of the yearly statutory accounts and supporting schedules for the purposes of the audit
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.