I am currently recruiting a great role for a proven Financial Controller.
This role will be ideal for someone who comes from an SME background looking to continue their career at a senior level.
A successful global manufacturing business based within Rugby who are now looking for a proven Financial Controller to join the team on a permanent basis.
Your responsibilities will include:
- To ensure that the Finance function is managed and controlled in accordance with business guidelines and all relevant/applicable UK Accounting Standards and regulations
- This includes all the usual areas of P & L and Balance Sheet accounting, Cash & Treasury Management, Monthly and annual reporting requirements (Group and Statutory)
- Act as Company Secretary, filing of all statutory returns and Board Minutes as required
- All local HR and Employment related matters including Employee contracts and Payroll & Pension Management
- Exposure within a similar role is essential
- Business Partnering skills
- Management experience
- Ability to solve problems and implement appropriate remedial measures
Competitive salary, company car + bonus, private healthcare, parking