Assistant Management Accountant
The Permanent Division of Robert Half Finance and Accounting are currently working with a prestigious and fast paced business in Northampton who are seeking a highly entrepreneurial Assistant Management Accountant.
The Assistant Management Accountant will have the unique opportunity of joining a dynamic and growing business as they enter the next phase of growth.
The duties of the Assistant Management Accountant are to assist the Head of Finance in providing complete financial support to a number of business units across the group, responsibilities will include:
- Assist and eventually take ownerships of the production of monthly management accounts
- Assist in projects across the business
- Assist in the preparation of cash flows projections and profit forecasts
- Assist in the preparation of the quarterly board reports
- Completion of VAT returns
- Support the Head of Finance in preparation of financial accounts & annual audits
- AAT Qualified or Student of either ACCA or CIMA
- Strong communication skills
- High degree of commercial acumen
- Strong Excel knowledge
- Able to work within tight deadlines
- Results orientated, with a desire succeed
Our client has grown steadily to become a market leader in their sector and is now known worldwide.
Salary & Benefits
The role of the Assistant Management Accountant is paying between £28,000 - £32,000 plus full study support, bonus and benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.