Accounts & Outsourcing Senior
This is a great opportunity to work at a market-leading firm near Egham who work with an exciting variety of clients. They can offer a competitive package for the successful candidate and invest heavily in their staff's development.
My client are a growing and highly regarded Accountancy firm based in near Egham who offer a full range of compliance services and business advice to owner-managed businesses, multinationals and high net worth individuals.
Specialists in both small & medium-sized businesses (SMEs) and larger enterprises chasing growth.
The preparation of management accounts, statutory accounts, including posting to Xero, Sage Line 50, or equivalent software, where they maintain the clients records, from information and documentation received from clients, ensuring that all relevant deadlines are met.
- Work on a wide range of statutory accounts
- Effectively manage time to ensure that jobs are finished within budget and time is fully utilised
- Corporation tax computations (if appropriate)
- VAT returns
- Provide technical advice and support to clients and staff in the use of cloud accounting software
The successful candidate will:
- Have a minimum 2-3 years experience in an accounting firm
- Be ACA or ACCA qualified
- Have strong numeracy & accuracy skills
- Have good knowledge of Excel, Xero, Quickbooks etc
- Be hardworking and self motivated
- Have the ability to cope with competing deadlines
- Be professional and able to communicate effectively both internally and with clients
Excellent development opportunities
Chance to work at a leading firm of Chartered Accountants
Friendly working environment