Accounting & Business Advisory Senior/Supervisor
This is a great opportunity for an experienced or newly qualified Accounts Senior to take their first step into a management role at a leading firm and gain exposure to the business development process.
Our client are a leading firm of Chartered Accountants who pride themselves on three aspects: Customer service, Accuracy of their work and company culture. They excel at everything they do and are very ambitious to continue to grow their client based through referrals and recommendations!
Truly a brilliant business to join, if you are interested in Cloud Accounting and progressing your career.
The key responsibilities for Accounts Senior / Supervisor based in Guildford are:
- Assist with client set-up on Xero and Receiptbank with scope to become the "champion"
- Preparation of limited company year-end accounts (FRS102 and FRS105) and associated corporation tax returns up to Manager Review stage using TaxCalc
- Preparation of client VAT returns, agreement with client and submission to HMRC using Xero
- Maintaining client bookkeeping and records on Xero
- Assist with client payroll and CIS submissions
- Preparation of sole trader accounts and Directors' personal tax returns
- Provide advice and assistance to clients on a daily basis in relation to their companies
- Review the work of more junior members of the team and assist in their development
The successful candidate for this Accounts Senior / Supervisor based in Bristol will be/have:
- Newly Qualified or experienced ACCA/ACA
- At least 3 years' working in practice
- Ambitious and customer/client orientated
- Experience of using Xero is a must and Receiptbank desirable
- Must have knowledge of FRS102(1a) and FRS105 along with preparation of limited company accounts
- Payroll and CIS experience advantageous
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Able to manage client deadlines and prioritising of work
- Ability to forge strong relationships with both colleagues and clients
Our Client provide an excellent company culture and a very substantive benefits package.
- Competitive salary - £38,000 - £46,000 depending on experience
- Company pension
- Strong focus on personal development
If this position, or any similar roles, are of interest then please contact Joseph Potter on 01483307618.