Accounts Senior/Manager - Large independent Practice
Ideal for a newly qualified ACA or ACCA accountant working within an accountancy firm to gain hands-on management experience and work for an excellent firm with a reputation for training and progressing staff internally.
Our client is a busy, fast-growing firm of Chartered Accountants who pride themselves on offering a friendly, proactive and common-sense service. Their team is expanding with big ambitions and their workforce enjoy a friendly and supportive working environment, along with opportunities for both personal and professional growth.
The Key Responsibilities for this Accounts Senior / Manager role are:
- Preparing financial statements for Limited companies, charities, partnerships and sole traders.
- Reviewing accounts and VAT returns prepared by other staff where required.
- Supporting and managing a team of trainees and semi-seniors.
Our client requires candidates to have the follow experience:
- ACA or ACCA qualified.
- Up to date technical knowledge of accounts requirements and regulations.
- Confident, with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Office and IRIS and Sage.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Experience of liaising and corresponding with HMRC.
Excellent remuneration package.
Fantastic team culture and work environment.
Career progression opportunities.