This is key role with a large multinational organisation, reporting directly to the Senior Director of Transactioanl Accounting. You will develop and mentor a team whilst liaising with Senior Management, analysing complex issues and identify solutions.
Our client is market leading international retailer, whose head office is based just out of Coventry, who is enjoying considerable growth. They are looking to appoint a high calibre Finance Manager to work closely with the Finance Director to ensure the continued growth and success of the business.
A high-profile opportunity with access to senior stakeholders, you will oversee a team whilst managing management and financial accounting processes, providing required reporting information to the Finance Director
Duties will include:
- Managing a team and taking a lead on day to day financial activities including; analysis and review of monthly management accounts, Fixed Asset Register, VAT returns, petty cash and the review of Financial Planning.
- Track and maintain financial controls and systems within the business, identifying and recommending potential operational efficiencies and improvements to working practices and procedures.
- Write and review key reports for senior stakeholders.
- Assist with audit support and liaison.
- Key support in a number of high-profile projects.
- Mentor and develop your team and their capabilities.
- Qualified ACA or ACCA accountant with experience of working in a customer focused business.
- Strong academic record, with ideally a 2:1 degree or above.
- Proven experience of planning both short and long-term with strong technical skills
- Clarity in written and verbal communication and able to articulate financial issues in an easily understandable fashion.
- An enquiring mind and proactive focus with a commercial approach to finance.
- Confident and articulate in presentation.
- A true team player capable of flexibility and application to tasks at a variety of different levels.
Up to £55,000 + Attractive Benefits Package and Bonus