Senior Manager, Risk & Remuneration
Do work that matters
You will actively lead and participate in the on-going development of the Group’s approach to accountability and consequence management for risk outcomes and behaviours for Executives, Senior Managers, Employees and Regulated Positions, including assessment and reporting of outcomes to Executives and Boards. You will also support the governance and reporting processes for the Group Risk and Remuneration Review Committee (RRRC).
See yourself in our team
This team is part of the Operational Risk team but also works closely with Human Resources. It is responsible for the development, implementation and oversight of the Group's approach to assessing risk behaviours and outcomes and applying consequences.
On any given day you will
- Work with Human Resources and Operational Risk and Compliance teams across the Group to design, develop and deploy processes that assess risk and compliance behaviours and outcomes and apply appropriate consequences
- Develop clear and simple communication materials and process collateral that adds value for key stakeholders. This will involve taking complex processes with multiple stakeholders and preparing, guidance, instructions, templates and communication material
- Participate in key projects to embed new practices, including use of data and analytics, to ensure good and poor risk behaviours and outcomes are identified, assessed and appropriate rewards or consequences are applied
- Support the co-ordination of RRRC meetings and assist in continuously improving the RRRC governance processes including the identification of opportunities for streamlining and removal of duplication of effort
- Undertake analysis and reporting for the Board, Board Risk Committee, RRRC and Senior Management, ensuring reports deliver meaningful and insightful content
- Build and maintain strong Stakeholder relationships with Human Resources, and Group and Business Unit Risk and Compliance team
Your path looks like
If you live and breathe the values and demonstrate the people capabilities we can offer great opportunities within Operational Risk Management, Performance and Remuneration, and beyond in the wider CBA group.
We’re interested in hearing from people who
- Are degree qualified in a business, risk management, HR or legal discipline
- Have solid experience in performance and remuneration practices, and/or compliance / operational risk, preferably in the banking and finance sector
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to understand and communicate concepts accurately and concisely
- Have proven experience in compiling, preparation and writing of management reports, board papers and board reports
At CommBank, we're committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value's driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focusing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
Applications close: 04 Nov 2019 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.