Mazars Vietnam is an international Audit, Accounting, Tax and Advisory services company present in Vietnam since 1994. We focus on providing value-added financial consulting services which aim at creating a strong competitive advantage for our clients in a rapidly changing environment.
Join the 23,000 audit and advisory professionals united through Mazars in 89 countries.
We are currently looking for a Senior Accountant in Outsourcing Service for Hanoi office. The job descriptions and requirements are detailed below:
- Review work performed by accountant;
- Review and verify bank account reconciliations, manage the cash flow;
- Check PIT, CIT, VAT reports and other tax correspondences for the tax office;
- Check monthly payroll spreadsheets (including calculations of Personnel Income Tax (PIT), Social Insurance (SI) Health Insurance (HI);
- Prepare PIT finalization and financial reports for CIT finalization and audit report;
- Discuss with the mission management on any significant issues identified
Candidates need to fulfill the following criteria:
- University graduates in finance, accounting and auditing
- Good analytical skill, self-driven and persuasive
- Sound computer literacy (MS Excel, Word and Power Point essential)
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Planning and organizing
- High teamwork spirit, responsible and decisive
- Proficient in English or French
- Ability to work under pressure
- More than 2 years’ experience in Finance and Accounting management at foreign outsourcing services companies;
- Over 3 years’ experience in Accounting & Consulting jobs.
WHAT’S ON OFFER
- Competitive salary
- Regular client contact
- Excellent training program
- Genuine work / life balance
- Possibility of working on different business lines
If you are interested in this job, please send your C.V. and cover letter to email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Ms. Pham Thi Thu Huyen).
MAZARS HANOI OFFICE
Address: 17th floor, Mipec tower, 229 Tay Son, Dong Da District, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tell: +84 (24) 39 36 10 31 – Fax: +84 (24) 35 73 97 06
Ms. Pham Thi Thu Huyen
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.