Finance Manager - Insurance
See yourself in our team
Retail Banking Services Finance acts as Financial Advisor to the Retail Banking business. We ensure they succeed in delivering exceptional outcomes for both customers and shareholder by providing best-in-class financial advice built upon a foundation of financial control, robust analysis, and accurate data.
Do work that matters
Your new role as a Finance Manager in RBS Finance is critical in ensuring the accurate and timely delivery of our General Insurance Balance Sheet and P&L. This role requires active and collaborative stakeholder engagement both internally and externally to the Group.
Your duties will include:
- Overseeing the General Insurance reporting processes, reviewing the balance sheet to provide relevant insights and analysis.
- Coordinating and reviewing quarterly / annual APRA returns.
- Preparing board papers and internal monthly capital regulatory reporting.
- Ensuring a robust risk framework by leveraging your financial control expertise.
- Reviewing monthly BAS, income and withholding tax submissions to the Group.
- Preparing and reviewing annual accounts / Group reporting packs.
We’re interested in hearing from people who have
- Full CA/CPA/ACCA status with strong financial control credentials (general insurance ideal, but financial services experience would also be useful).
- Good attention to detail and a proactive approach to their work.
- The ability to build effective working relationships with stakeholders.
At CommBank, we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a values driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focussing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
Applications close: 30 Oct 2019 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.