1 day left
- Full time
Robert Half are currently working with a supportive business based in South Wiltshire who are looking for a part qualified Assistant Accountant to join their team on a permanent, full-time basis.
The main responsibility of this role is to support the Accounts team, including transaction level processing, management accounting and assisting the credit control and payroll teams when needed.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Bank reconciliations and posting cashbook transactions.
- Reconciliations of balance sheet accounts, including sub-ledger control accounts and provisions.
- Assisting with month end closure and preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Analyses of monthly overheads and providing explanations for major variances.
- Preparing prepayments and accruals adjustments.
- Processing employee expenses and arranging payment.
- Assisting with the preparation of the weekly cash flow.
- Preparing weekly sales reports.
- Providing cover to sales ledger and payroll teams when necessary, including posting sales invoice and cash collections and assisting with monthly and weekly payroll processing.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Part qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA.
- Microsoft Excel to an intermediate level
- Experience of preparing and posting sales and purchase invoices, cash transactions and journals.
- Experience of data processing with accuracy, as well as contributing to analysis of financial results and problem solving.
- Experience of preparing management accounts is desirable.
A supportive and progressive organisation who offer an excellent work environment as well as study support.
Salary & Benefits
This is a full-time opportunity working Monday to Friday and earning up to £35,000 pa. They also offer study support, pension, health care and on-site parking.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Apply for Assistant Acocuntant
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly