Management Accountant - Temporary to permanent position, based in the heart of Mayfair.
Candidates need to be immediately available to interview on Monday and start imminently.
Experience within property is desired.
This company is based in central London, they are one of the leading commercial property companies in the UK.
It is a non-negotiable that this candidate has used Sage 50 before.
The main responsibilities for this Management Accountant role:
- To assist in preparation of budgets and provide necessary information
- To maintain proper and complete accounting records of the Company.
- To ensure that the accounts, records and transactions of the Company are accurate and correct at all times.
- Liaison with auditors, responding to audit queries, providing copies of documents
- To ensure annual accounts preparation is reflected correctly under FRS102 and completed before deadline
- Responsible for journal adjustment at year end (accrual, prepayment, deferred income, accrued income and rent incentive, etc.)
- Responsible for explanation of accounts to stakeholders
- Act as the lead on VAT reporting
- Assist in preparation of corporation tax annually
- Monthly management accounts/performance report preparation
- To ensure the accounts is delivered before deadline
- Accruals and prepayments
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Inter company balance sheet reconciliations
- Ad-hoc Accountancy tasks
The successful candidate for this accountancy role will be immediately available to interview on Monday and start as soon as possible.
It is ESSENTIAL that the candidate has experience on Sage 50.
Ideally the candidate will have a property background,and be studying towards ACCA/CIMA/ACA, however this is no essential.
This Management Accountant position, based in central London will offer the candidate an excellent opportunity in central London, providing the essentials to learn and progress within their career .
This is a temporary to permanent position, the temporary position will be for 3 months, before a permanent contract is offered.
Benefits for this accountancy position are:
- 28 days holiday
- 9-5:30 working hours
- Health care
- Study support
- Cycle to work scheme