Purchase Ledger Clerk
My client is looking for a Purchase Ledger clerk to join a growing team based in South Manchester reporting into the Purchase Ledger Supervisor. You will need to be able to work in a fast paced environment and and provide full end to end AP support.
The client is a growing Manufacturing firm who have a headquarters in South Manchester. They have a fantastic office environment and offer all employees a great career path.
- Timely processing of supplier invoices.
- Resolution of product or carriage variance which falls outside of agreed tolerance.
- Daily monitoring and investigation of personal workflow.
- Prioritisation of workload to achieve agreed targets.
- Ensure correct authorisation is received for any "non-matching" invoices.
- Liaise monthly with Suppliers to ensure resolution of External queries is prompt and efficient from both parties, Arrange meetings with any suppliers who don't comply.
- Check statements which are not reconciled monthly.
- Create and Develop relationships with internal and external customers
- Any other Ad-hoc requests.
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to build good relationships with Internal & External customers.
- Commercially aware
- Team player
The successful candidate will receive a salary paying up to £22,000 with excellent company benefits.