Seeking an intermediate accountant to be part of a great organization and friendly team. The role is located in the inner city suburbs and is close to public transport and ammenities.
Your responsibilities include:
- Preparing monthly and quarterly BAS/IAS and annual GST returns
- Preparing statutory financial accounts and income tax returns for various entities
- Financial statements and income tax return preparation for individuals, partnerships, companies, trusts, sole traders and superannuation funds
- General liaison with the ATO and completion of ATO registrations
To be successful for this role:
- Completed or in transition of attaining a professional qualification with CA Australia
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in public practice
- Excellent technical tax knowledge
- Strong attention to detail skills
- Ability to prioritize and remain organized in your work
- Rapport building skills when dealing with clients
- Proven customer service skills
You will be joining a friendly, collaborative, dynamic and fun organization. It is more than just a workplace, the company organizes team building and social club events and career development opportunities are endless.
If you want to be part of an excellent company and culture, please apply for the role!