Senior Financial Analyst
A unique opportunity as a Senior Financial Analyst has arisen at a dynamic international company. This role involves supporting the business' senior management through providing insight into business performance and in providing analytical support in strategic commercial decision making including M&A activity. This is a challenging, dynamic and varied role that that will provide international exposure across technology, eCommerce and marketing and sales.
– Proactively support the international finance leadership in decision making
– Support M&A deal activity.
– Forecasting, budgeting.
– KPIs and variance reporting.
– Support management by providing financial insights into the business.
– Quantitative and qualitative analysis.
– Create, maintain and improve financial models in Excel.
– Ad hoc analysis.
– Degree in Accounting or Finance or a related subject.
– 3–7 years of finance experience.
– Demonstrably ambitious, pro–active with initiative.