Senior Tax Manager
1 day left
- Full time
Our client is seeking an experienced Senior Tax Manager to be part of their high performing and dynamic team. In this role, you will be the subject matter expert in tax for the business, you will be leading a team of accountants and you must have the ability to maintain, long lasting relationships with their portfolio of clients.
- Lead team of Accountants
- Build and maintain a portfolio of clients, as well as business'
- Run your own meeting, manage and deliver the entire cycle from the start to finish
- Provide training to staff
- Provide support to the finance team in its regular tax reporting requirements, including advice on GST, PAYG, income tax provisioning and FBT
- Be part of the team promoting awareness internally when it comes to tax updates
To be successful:
- You must be an expert in tax
- You must have 7 years' experience in tax management
- You must be passionate about being at the forefront of change
- You possess a collaborative nature and enjoy working in an innovative environment
- You have great communication and rapport building skills
- You are a problem solver by nature
- You want to be part of a firm with integrity and positive values
What you will receive in this role:
- Casual work place environment
- Health and fitness classes with the team each week
- Be part of the company's fundraising events
- Social and team building events
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a reputable firm within their space. If you feel that your experiences are relevant, please do not hesitate to APPLY now!