The ideal candidate will be well organized and comfortable dealing with financial data. This individual will be responsible for overseeing the accounts payable and receivable and conducting other tasks related to finance. They should be excellent at recording data and have the ability to produce clear financial reports. The position offered is 25 hours per week. Flexible schedule.
- Track expenses, budget, taxes, cash flow, receipts and other financial dealings of company
- Provide regular financial reports (weekly, monthly and yearly)
- Monitor accounts payable and receivable
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field
- 3+ years of experience in related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and QuickBooks
- Strong organizational and analytical skills Detail oriented