Graduate Finance Administrator
- Permanent position
- Dublin 14
- Progression opportunities!
This is an amazing opportunity to for a finance graduate to be involved with the daily operations of this busy firm. You will support the Finance Manager and ensure the smooth running and effective delivery of all accounting and financial services.
The offices are located in Dublin 14, close to several bus routes and there is parking in the locality.
- Accounts Payable & Receivable functions
- Processing & following up on invoices
- Bank reconciliations
- Assisting the Finance Manager in preparation of monthly, quarterly and yearly reporting.
- Assisting with processing payroll
The Successful candidate will have;
- A degree in finance or similar
- Experience using MS Office Suite, Excel in particular
- A keen interest in the financial services sector
- A demonstrated ability to manage time, prioritise work and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels
- Have a 'can do' attitude and is strong with attention to detail
In Return you can expect:
- A well-established company with a low staff turnover and growing teams!
- A fair and approachable team leader
- Great location close to several bus routes
- Career progression opportunities
If you meet the requirements, please send your CV to Ellen Blehein today via the enclosed link!
Please note only candidates that match the minimum job requirements above will be contacted for this role.
Please view www.lexconsultancy.ie for our https://lexconsultancy.ie/privacy-policy/ and https://lexconsultancy.ie/terms-of-use/
To see the full job description please click apply.