A leading FMCG company is looking to hire a chief accountant.
- Perform financial analysis and reports to management on monthly basis and whenever needed.
- Monitoring and preparing a daily basis company’s cash flow.
- Review month-end accounting activities such as reconciliations and journal entries Closing of Books.
- Coordinate with finance team to complete assigned accounting tasks within deadlines.
- Evaluate computerized accounting systems and provide recommendations to IT team for performance improvements.
- Generate financial reports, statements and analysis to Managers.
- Monitor expenditures, analyze revenues and determine budget variances and report the same to management.
- Respond to accounting inquiries from management in a timely fashion.
- Provide guidance to other Accountants when needed.
- Budget preparation including preparation of P\L, Balance Sheet and Cash flow, with proper assumptions.
- Perform auditing activities by providing necessary information and preparing requested documentations.
- Monitor and record financial transactions according to company policies and regulations.
- Review and recommend changes to existing accounting procedures, and set policies that goes in line with general practice.