- Responsible to manage accounting and finance functions to ensure accurate and timely reporting.
- Ensure all financial transactions and accounts are prepared in accordance with the applicable accounting standards, company's requirements and as per statutory guidelines.
- Develop internal control policies and procedures and update accounting system, ensuring compliance
with latest accounting principles, corporate policies and tax regulations.
- Responsible for financial year-end audit and closing of accounts.
- The scope entails generation of financial reports, internal policy control, annual audit, cash flow management, credit control & collection, inventory control, assets control and budgeting.
- Perform ad hoc analysis, special projects and etc as assigned by the management.
- Bachelor in Accountancy and/or with Professional Qualification (ACCA, CPA, MICPA, CGMA)
- Member of Malaysian Institute of Accountants (MIA)
- Knowledge in Oracle / SAP and Autocount is preferred.
- Strong analytical skill and experience in budgeting, forecasting and cash flow monitoring.
- Good experience in internal control system, finance and management reporting.
- More than 7 years working experience, preferably in oil & gas industry.
- At least 3 years in supervisory role.