Finance analyst role for a rapidly developing FMCG company in Stevenage. Overseeing a section of the company's reporting, budgeting and analysis.
My client are a massively established and growing FMCG provider. With offices across the UK and business across the continent. They are currently in the market for an experienced finance analyst with a strong record to support them.
Responsibilities to include but not limited to:
- Assist with preparation of Management Accounts, including:
- Allocation of costs to business areas
- Prepare Balance Sheet schedules and reconciliations
- Prepare and post Month end journals
- Perform cost and variance analyses
- Sales invoicing and credit control
- General office admin tasks
- Assist with statutory audit requirements as required
- Assist with preparation of VAT and Corporation tax returns and schedules as required
- Sales Flash Reporting
- preparation of budgets.
- preparation and operation of cash flows, including preparing schedules and reconciliations.
- Procurement system data management.
- inventory management.
- Highly organised with the ability to work under pressure in a fast-moving environment
- A result driven individual with the confidence to interact positively with non-finance and senior management
- Good report writing and communication skills demonstrating the ability to explain complex, technical information to non-financial staff.
- Good knowledge of accounting standards
- Good knowledge of bookkeeping
- Highly competitive salary
- Opportunity to perform as a finance analyst in a industry leading company located in Stevenage.