5 days left
- Full time
The payroll officer will play an important part of my client team based in Crawley.
My client a well known company based in Crawley is looking for a Payroll Officer to join their busy accountancy team.
The day to day duties for the Payroll Officer involved shall be:
- To ensure the accurate calculation of the various payments and deductions.
- To be the first point of contact for all payroll enquiries.
- To prepare reports and statistics on payroll matters where required.
- Ensuring compliance with legislation relating to PAYE, National Insurance, Pension, Auto Enrolment, SSP, SMP, maternity pay, equal pay.
- Demonstrating the highest standards of customer care in relation to the team's customers, both internal and external
- Providing information to customers, service heads and senior management in respect of payroll issues
The success candidate shall have experience within payroll. Also pensions experience would be benefitcal.
Be able to travel to Crawley for work.
Plus great benefits