This is a Finance Analyst role based within my clients FP&A team. You will prepare insight, analysis and commentary to support the FP&A team and the wider business.
My client is a leading global software company. Their UK head office is based by St Paul's in the City of London.
As the Finance Analyst you will be responsible for the following:
- Report monthly, quarterly, and annual results with review and analysis of key trends to all key stakeholders
- Ownership of the company annual contract value run rate file and reports.
- Tracking, analysing and reporting on the various sales lines
- Analysis of actual sales vs budget, and also vs sales targets
- Contributing to the annual budget process
- Provide ad hoc analysis and reports to the wider business
- Customer renewals analysis
- Calculation of worldwide sales commissions and responding to resulting queries
To be considered for this Finance Analyst position you must have the following:
- 3+ years experience working within a finance function
- Very strong excel skills
- Sales / finance analysis experience
- Part-qualified ACCA / CIMA
£36,000 - £40,000 + study support + benefits