4 days left
- Full time
A fast growing global IT company is looking for a Financial Analyst to join their City of London based team.
My client is a fast growing international IT company, who are looking for a versatile Financial Analyst to join their City of London based team.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Report monthly, quarterly, and annual results with review and analysis of key trends to all key stakeholders
- Ownership of the company annual contract value run rate file and reports.
- Tracking, analysing and reporting on the various sales lines, i.e. Product, Salesperson, Region, Industry
- Monthly movements by customer
- Contributing to the annual budget process
- Provide ad hoc analysis and reports to the wider business
- Customer renewals analysis
- Calculation of worldwide sales commissions and responding to resulting queries
A successful candidate would display the following attributes:
- Great organisational skills and ability to prioritise tasks.
- Comfortable working with large datasets and able to distil complex issues down to key messages.
- Able to adopt systematic and pro-active approach that will ensure task completion.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to deal with confidential matters.
- Ability to think outside the box.
The role also offers in addition to a competitive salary: