Robert Half are currently working with a Public Sector organisation in the West Midlands who are looking for an Immediately available Procurement Manager
The Procurement Manager will be responsible for ensuring that procurement is undertaken consistently, within the rules of Managing Public Money, and that there is full compliance with both internally and external public sector procurement requirements.
- Establish, lead and manage the full end to end procurement processes
- Work closely with the budget holders ensuring an understanding of procurement and compliance with Government Procurement guidelines.
- Manage the purchase order process system to make sure that the system is compliant
- Provide support for procurement guidance to the CFO including monthly / quarterly statistical
- Ensuring that the procurement processes provide robust information for internal and external auditing requirements.
This is a minimum 3 month duration and on offer is a day rate of £250-£400 dependent on experience
They are looking to interview ASAP. If this role is of interest please submit your CV.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.