Our client has built a market leading position through combining the provision of the largest range of printing consumables with a strong customer service ethos.
Established in Ireland in 2006 and now an integral part of one of Europe’s leading online retail groups the company is currently recruiting for a Financial Officer to join its management team. This is a permanent position and a new role within the organization.
We are looking for an ambitious, confident and professional individual with strong communication, organisational, analytical and management skills.
The ideal candidate will be qualified ACCA, ACA or CIMA with 2/3 years PQE and will demonstrate accounting experience preferably within the retail sector.
You must have strong IT Skills and an ability to adapt to new systems. Familiarity with Accounts IQ and Power BI an advantage.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintenance of All Ledgers (Billing, AR, AP, Stock & GL)
- Preparation of Weekly Management Reporting Pack
- Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts
- Preparation of Annual Budgets & Forecasts
- Co-ordination of the Preparation of Annual Accounts
- Identification of areas where value can be added including revenue and cost opportunities
- Development of business processes to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Staff management & development
- Occasional travel to Central Europe may be required