Corporate Tax Manager
Our client is a Big 4 firm based in City of centre Leeds who is now looking to recruit a corporate tax manager or senior manager to join their outgoing team.
As a Corporate Tax Manager you will be in charge of delivering a high quality corporate tax service to entrepreneurial businesses this role will lead to directorship eventually!
About the role:
- Responsible for managing a select portfolio of clients that will include, OMB's, SME's, groups (including international groups), some LLPs and some not-for-profit organisations
- Reviewing and preparing corporation tax returns and computations
- Providing tax advice to clients and having involvement with tax planning and projects
- Reviewing and supervising the day-to-day work of the junior Corporate Tax staff
- ATT and also be CTA and/or ACA/ACCA qualified
- Relevant experience in a an accountancy firm at Manager level as you will be managing your own portfolio and reviewing junior team members work
- Exposure to a good range of clients in both size and sector
- An outgoing, positive and enthusiastic attitude
- High level of motivation, ability and commitment
Whats on offer:
- Opportunity to progress career in a supportive work environment
- Chance to work on a range of exciting project
- Competitive Salary (he salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training)
- Great benefits package
- Flexi time
If you would like to be considered please send your CV by applying to this advert.
Not for you? but still looking for a change or potentially open to 1st time move to industry please still let us know as the market is very busy at the moment and it is likely that we will have a role that could be more appealing to you for further details please contact our Head of Accountancy Practice & Advisory Recruitment Kinga Pridka 0113 242 8978.
Due to the high level of applications, if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please assume that your application has not been successful.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.