About the Client
Robert Half is working with a flourishing accountancy practice based in Leeds. We have a great opportunity for a Practice Accountant who wants to become a chartered accountant. Our client can certainly help you with future progression.
About the Role:
- Management accounting & bookkeeping routines for clients
- Preparing statutory accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Preparing corporation tax return for limited companies
- Preparing personal tax returns.
- Preparing VAT returns and ensuring they are MTD compliant
- Interacting with existing clients and building client relationships
- PAYE year-end returns, RTIs and P11D returns
- Must have at least 3 years accountancy and tax experience working in general practice
- Must have experience of accounts preparation, VAT, and management accounts
- Must be at least part AAT/ACCA qualified
- Knowledge of current VAT legislation, UK GAAP and tax legislation
- Knowledge of Quickbooks and VT desirable
- Great salary with salary reviews - The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
- Career Progression
- Zero Micro-Managing
- Can discuss flexi time
- Study support
If the role sounds of interest, please send your CV over to us. However if this role doesn't sound like the right one for you, but you are looking for a change or potentially open to 1st time move to industry please still let us know as the market is very busy at the moment and it is likely that we will have a role that could be more appealing to you for further details please contact our Accountancy Practice & Advisory Recruitment Kinga Pridka 0113 242 8978
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.