Manager Acquisition and Retention
Within Retail Banking Services- The Everyday Banking & Payments team is responsible for managing the transaction account, debit card and foreign exchange portfolios, and provides leading and innovative payments solutions across retail customers. We are primarily focused on achieving key business results in alignment with the RBS strategy.
The Acquisition and Retention team specifically, have end-to-end accountability for the customer lifecycle, including consideration, acquisition, conversion and in-life management across our portfolios.
Do work that matters
As part of an energetic team of passionate professionals, your primary objective will be to contribute to, and implement our acquisition & retention strategy that will secure our market leading position
More specifically you will:
- Use your strong commercial acumen to effectively size the benefits and impacts of your recommended product and acquisition enhancements
- Manage, monitor and analyse acquisition and customer engagement trends with the use of internal and external data sources
- Prepare financial analysis proposals for senior management approval to improve acquisition, activation, customer service, profitability and market share.
- Leverage your strong stakeholder management skills to deliver initiatives and work effectively across diverse teams
- Support the end-to-end risk and control environment for the business
We're interested in hearing from people with
- Excellent problem solving abilities, with the capacity to manage multiple initiatives and use strong judgement to execute change
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- Experience with retail products and customers, preferably within customer lifecycle management
- A proven track record of using market and portfolio insights to produce meaningful opportunities, with a sound understanding of risk
- Tertiary qualifications (preferred)
The people, businesses and communities we serve are wonderfully diverse. To reflect this, we’re committed to hiring a similarly diverse workforce. With a focus on inclusion, accessibility and flexibility, we’ll support you at every stage of your career.
Applications close: 30 Oct 2019 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.