Audit Assistant Manager
Qualified applicants must have/be:
- 5 years of audit experience at a public accounting firm
- One or more degrees with an outstanding academic record with a minimum GPA of 3.00, majoring in accounting at a reputable university
- Proficient in both oral and written English
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal, communication and managerial skills
- Proactive and career-oriented by nature
- A team player with strong analytical ability and high motivation
- Proficient in the use of standard business software.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.