Manager, IB&M Business Reporting
See yourself in our team
The Institutional Banking & Markets (IB&M) Finance Business Reporting Team is responsible for managing all client and product reporting for the IB&M business. The IB&M Product Reporting team sits within the IB&M Finance Business Reporting team.
The team provides daily aggregated P&L reporting, month end management information, budgeting and forecasting, as well as ad hoc analysis.
Do work that matters
You will have the opportunity to add significant value to the business by producing timely, efficient and accurate reporting for the various product lines in Global Markets. This team is constantly developing their reporting capabilities for performance analysis and key business metrics (both financial and non-financial) to drive bottom line profitability. Bespoke analysis which shines a light on key areas of focus is also encouraged to assist the business in driving capital adjusted returns.
To be successful in this role requires collaboration across multiple CBA teams and divisions, including Group Finance, Risk Management and Enterprise Services.
- Production of timely, accurate and relevant MI reporting and analysis for business heads and COOs
- Provide timely responses to ad-hoc business and IB&M Finance queries
- Cultivate excellent working relations with the front office staff and other stakeholders
- A strong understanding of Global Markets business strategies and how reporting can be used to analyse performance thereof and further initiatives
- Completing the budgeting and forecasting process, including liaising with offshore counterparts and IB&M Centre Finance staff
- Provide in-depth analysis of various expense items
- Develop deep working knowledge of Capital and suggest and drive improvement
- Develop and improve the format, structure and content of management information
- Understand and suggest improvements to the data collection and dissemination process
We’re interested in hearing from people who have
- CA/CPA Qualified
- Business related degree (commerce, economics, business, finance, accounting
- Knowledge of the Institutional or Investment Banking industry
- Demonstrated experience in accounting and financial management (e.g. budgeting, forecasting, performance reporting and analysis)
- Well-developed numeracy and analytical skills: identifying key issues, trends and themes
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strong GL systems and reporting skills
- SQL knowledge highly desirable
The people, businesses and communities we serve are wonderfully diverse. To reflect this, we're committed to hiring a similarly diverse workforce. With a focus on inclusion, accessibility and flexibility, we'll support you at every stage of your career.
Applications close: 30 Oct 2019 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.