Experienced/ Senior Tax Consultant
Mazars Vietnam is an international Audit, Accounting, Tax and Advisory services company present in Vietnam since 1994. We focus on providing value-added financial consulting services which aim at creating a strong competitive advantage for our clients in a rapidly changing environment with now 170 staffs nationwide.
As a premier-tier employer in Vietnam, Mazars has been listed in the Top 100 most attractive employers by Universum in years.
Join the 40,000 audit and advisory professionals united through Mazars in 89 countries.
- Provide guidance to assistants and provide assistance to Managers in handling client’s assignments;
- Research and analysis of tax issues related to business transactions and tax implications of financing techniques for a variety of entities and their affiliates;
- Demonstrates required knowledge and, in addition, an understanding of client’s organization and business/regulatory environment;
- Delivers the assigned work with quality and timely deliverable;
- Prepares concise, well written documents using appropriate business and technical language.
Candidates need to fulfill the following criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Taxation, Accounting, Finance, International Business Management, Economics or Law;
- Experience 1-3 years related to this position;
- Computer literacy and good command of English (French/ Japanese is an advantage);
- Proficient writing skills (Vietnamese & English);
- Good analytical thinking, strong interpersonal and multi-tasking skills;
- Commitment to develop your talents and knowledge into new areas as well as to think creatively.
If you are interested in this position, please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org the following documents:
- Cover letter in English;
- C.V. in English. (including your IELTS/TOEIC results and Diploma GPA)
Deadline CV: October 15th, 2019.
Address: 17th Floor, MIPEC Tower, 229 Tay Son, Dong Da District, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: (024)39- 361-031
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.